Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Keyboard Freeze

Having an issue with Z10. The keyboard will freeze in mid sentence and can no longer type. I do a restart and I can type a few words then it freezes up again. Do a second restart and same thing. Leave the phone alone for a while and it just starts typing fine. This is the 3rd time that this has happened. Any suggestions. Magnifcation is not on.

Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Keyboard Freeze

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Keyboard Freeze

I'm on 10.1 I'm writing an email for work. Typing like a mad man and then no text is being entered. The keyboard is frozen no matter what I try to type in, email, browser, text etc. I'm forced to restart my phone to wait 5 minutes until hub loads. I'm on 10.1 and might not see an update until 10.2 in October. I'm leaving you blackberry. It's been along run, since my first BlackBerry device I've stayed loyal. But there are too many problems from meeting requests to everything else anyone I know with BB10 complains about! This is my second z10 and it's obviously buggy and too defective for my daily grind at work. My time and money have been wasted.