Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Locked pin-code

It's not about money or refund in this case. My friend helped me to buy a phone when he bought his. He is the app developers who believed in bb10 and wanted to be first with apps for bb10 and believed in their presence in Sweden. As you know, bb10 and z10 become no big hit, especially here.
His phone is not blocked and I have no plans to pay for support for Blackberry. My patience has run out and I can not risk using the phone even if it is unlocked as it can be locked at any time. I used the phone for work and I need something I can rely on!

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

Understood. But again, tracing the phone's purchase origin, it's pretty clear that BBerry itself did not block your phone. It appears a carrier did. Maybe not. Still, I really don't understand why you wouldn't at least ask your friend about the block. Maybe he could unblock it if it was blocked by mistake.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

I've talked to him back in July month when the phone was blocked the first time and even after the second incident. He does not use his phone active but it remains unlocked.

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

OK...