Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
RivieraPools
My Device: Blackberry-Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

MAC Calendars into the BBZ10 Smartphone

How on earth am I to get my iMac calendars into my Blackberry Z10?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: MAC Calendars into the BBZ10 Smartphone

Hey RivieraPools,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Follow the steps in this KB article to add your Mac calendars to the BlackBerry Z10: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33812

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fizou
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Hi. Just copied this from crakberry, works like a charm. To integrate an iCloud account that uses an iCloud.com email address: From the Homescreen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Email, Calendar and Contacts. Enter the @icloud.com email address and select Next. Enter the @icloud.com email password and click Next. Enable the items to be synchronized (Email, Contacts Calendar). Select Done. Note: If iCloud is used for synchronization but an @icloud.com email address is not used, or is not enabled, calendar and contact sync can still be integrated on BlackBerry 10 and PlayBook. However to integrate these, advanced integration steps need to be used instead of the above steps. The email address associated with the Apple ID must be used. See instructions to integrate below. To integrate an iCloud account that does not use an iCloud.com email address follow the below steps to: Integrate iCloud contacts using CardDav: From the Homescreen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > CardDav. Enter Description (for example: iCloud or the iCloud.com email address). Enter Username as the either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address. Enter Email Address as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address. Enter Password as the Apple ID password. Enter Server Address as contacts.icloud.com Select desired Sync Interval from the drop-down menu. Select Done. Integrate iCloud calendar using CalDav: From the Homescreen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > CalDav. Enter Description (for example: iCloud or the iCloud.com email address). Enter Username as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address. Enter Email Address as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address. Enter Password as the Apple ID password. Enter Server Address as caldav.icloud.com Select desired Sync Interval from the drop-down menu. Select Done. Integrate iCloud Email using IMAP: From the Homescreen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > IMAP. Enter Description (for example: iCloud or the iCloud.com email address). Enter Display Name as the name that sent email will display from (for example: Justin Jones) Enter Username as the iCloud.com email address. Enter Email Address as the iCloud.com email address. Enter Password as the Apple ID password. Enter Server Address as imap.mail.me.com Enter Port as 993 Under Encryption drop-down menu select SSL. Enter SMTP Username as the iCloud.com email address. Enter SMTP Server Address as smtp.mail.me.com Enter SMTP Port as 587 Select desired Sync Interval and Initial Retrieval Amount from the drop-down menus. Select Done.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fizou
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Here is the link to the original post, much better read. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/icloud-calendar-contacts-787755/
Please use plain text.