Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Microsoft Lync App and Screen Rotation Lock Z10

Hello:

I am facing a problem with the scree rotation. it get unlocket automatically by it ownself. Please let me know what should i do.

Secondly, Blackberry is known to be Corporate phone as well and I would like to know where are corporate Apps like Microsoft Lync.

One more thing is Companies retain their good features in their phone which they have in the past but Blackberry has removed 2 of the good features from the phone

1: UMA

2: Deleting emails from phone and it gets deleted from the email account.

I would like to know when BB10 users will have these features back, if you dont have a deadline within 2 months, I am going to return this phone and get the Iphone5, because they have more apps and more support. I am sorry to be writing this but this is the harsh reality for BB. I am waiting for Skype, VIber app from last 1 month and I am not seeing any progress over there as well. BB has to come up with something otherwise people will leave it.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Microsoft Lync App and Screen Rotation Lock Z10

Hello. Do you mean to say that the screen rotation lock feature on the Z10 will automatically disable? I suppose you could give your device a reboot?
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi