Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Moving from iPhone...Maybe

Very frustrated...nothing is easy and out of the box.  In this day and age, seamless and plug-and-play are hugely important.  In trying to compete with iPhone, RIM should've contemplated harder the importance of the experience.  That is what made Steve Jobs so successful with his developments..."touch it, feel it, experience it"...I like a lot about the new BB, but having trouble with the experience.

Where's the ability to get my contacts and my calendar from my iPhone or my computer??  Any solutions are very welcome.

I need to transfer the data and also be able to have it stay updated without having to hard connect to keep my data synchronized in all of my tech places.

Any suggestions?

Solutions: 6,232
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Moving from iPhone...Maybe

It is pretty seamless. Your data can be synced with your iCloud account.

Migrating Smartphones: Switching from iPhone to BlackBerry

>> Learn more about the Priv by BlackBerry

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z-10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Moving from iPhone...Maybe

My move over from Android was seamless and instant; the sync off Google's phonebook and calendar went without a hitch and took seconds.

Don't have an iPhone (never did care for them) so I don't know what the swapping-over experience is there... but it's very clean from Android.

Market Information? Come read The Market Ticker!