Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

My BlackBerryZ10 GOT FULL CHARGE ONLY @ 32%. I NEED HELP PLS :(

BlackBerrySTL100-1

OS Version: 10.2.0.1791

Can someone help me? I got full charge on 32% and I think the battery indicator is not accurate. After 30 mins or less it will drop on 20% and the LED is now blinking. Can somebody help me please? Smiley Sad I got it when I updated my OS. Thanks for reading...

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone Tr

Re: My BlackBerryZ10 GOT FULL CHARGE ONLY @ 32%. I NEED HELP PLS :(

do not have an answer to the problem is still ongoing joke really so irresponsible alıcam iphone blackberry never seen a company selling the device is really no solution to the issue and the problem continues even stayed late to bankruptcy blackberry device turns off and no solution is not responding like a joke

“Letüftehanne’l Kostantıniyyete, ve le ni’mel emrü zâlike’l emr, ve le ni’mel ceyşü zâlike’l ceyş”
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Hi! I think this is it:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/z10-battery-life-is-not-accurate/m-p/2447449#M...

VIA |

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Battery-not-charging-up-to-100-gets-stuck-at-7...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

snr1453 wrote:

do not have an answer to the problem is still ongoing joke really so irresponsible alıcam iphone blackberry never seen a company selling the device is really no solution to the issue and the problem continues even stayed late to bankruptcy blackberry device turns off and no solution is not responding like a joke

You know how most packages say "Open here".

What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?

New Contributor

Thank you sir. I will read and I will try it now. Hope this works. Thank you and Godbless Smiley Happy

New Contributor

It does not work sir Smiley Sad
New Contributor

It still not working sir Smiley Sad

New Contributor

I've tried it a couple of times. at first it decreases the full charge at 31% and now full charge becomes 30% Smiley Sad
New Contributor

OMG IT WORKS! Smiley Happy MY BATTERY INDICATES 100% AGAIN. This is what i did. I charged it 31% ( It's full charge bug) Then I did plug the charger then remove the battery for a minute then after rebooting I put it again and checked if it worked but it did not. This time I Turn off the phone then Remove my battery and my micro sd card. Then I reformat my Micro SD Card then put it back again. And luckily when I opened my Z10 it Poofed! 100% Battery! I don't know how this works but Im glad. I hope This will last forever! Smiley Happy Thanks for the help guys! I hope this will work for you too. Godbless!

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone Tr

stl-100 10.2.1.1055 I did everything you said, the problem continues but 50% of the device turns off and the solution is not transmitting it one authorized BlackBerry really get worse, please forward the solution

“Letüftehanne’l Kostantıniyyete, ve le ni’mel emrü zâlike’l emr, ve le ni’mel ceyşü zâlike’l ceyş”