Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

My Text Messages...

Hi!

For some reason my text messages are not showing up under the last date that I talk to that person. Every time I get a new message from someone else, the other person I talk to get bumped down to the days before this new message. I don't know if I'm explaining it right. But I have checked my time zones and everything and they are correct. So how can I fix this problem with a BlackBerry Z10? I heard the BlackBerry Bold had a similar problem to this...

THANK YOU!!!!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: My Text Messages...

I have had all sorts of issues with when and where text messages show up, especially group texts. If I get individual texts from someone that I also group text, I will receive a duplicate of an old message from the individual in my inbox, along with the group message. Sometimes I receive as a new item, a message I sent days ago to either an individual or group. And the time/ date stamp in the inbox does not match the details of the message. Very confusing and irritating to try and decipher whos sending what and when. I never had this problem with my BB Torch.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Happy to know I'm not alone. Not only with what I'm going through but also with the whole group text thing!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

I'm on my second Z10 which was activated today. I had the first one 5 weeks and it became completely dysfunctional last week....I was intermittently unable to make or receive calls, texts and email for periods of 10mins to 12 hours. Hard booting was only successful 50% of the time. I must have hard booted my phone 25 times in 5 days. Replacement has already been acting up in last few hours. I have been a faithful BB user for years and NEVER had this many issues.
My Device: z10

My issue with text messages is that when I set a custom ring tone for my contacts, it doesn't work. It works for BBM and Phone calls and email but not text message.