Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Solarfields
My Device: Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: MTN

My Z10 Stuck at blackberry logo on starting up

Hi,

I know there are similare topics in this forum but I couldn't find my soloution there,

Last night when I was sending text message by my Z10, I realized my last message hasn't been sent and even it didn't appear in my chat list. Tried many times to resending text message but the same problem, Then I restarted my phone with power key and it stucked at white blackberry logo and it didn't start. I removed the battery for awhile and pushed it but it didin't work. Also I pressed and hold up and down volume key and hold power key for about 2 minutes but nothing happened.
Please give me a solution without losting my informations,
I realized from other topics that I should update my os with autoloader but isn't any other way?
Thanks alot

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My Z10 Stuck at blackberry logo on starting up

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As your searching has already revealed, there are various things to try...but if they fail, then attempting to reload via AutoLoader is the last resort, and indeed results in losing all of your data, thereby depending on your most recent backup (which, of course, you conduct regularly, right?).

However, not knowing what all you have already searched, have you tried the 4h15m on-charger and battery removal process? As well as the battery swap test?

We cannot know what you've already reviewed and tried, so please let us know.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
jafartpkp
My Device: blackberry z10 &2013
My Carrier: student

when my bb z10 got stuck ,when i tried to open musiq player ,then i restrat my device....after somtimes blackberry logo appears and loading processing...it does not completed till now also.....i tried somany times,i had waited one day full in charging....logo exist now also..can i restore my divice by connecting to the pc?any sollutions fir.my problem????
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

jafartpkp wrote:
when my bb z10 got stuck ,when i tried to open musiq player ,then i restrat my device....after somtimes blackberry logo appears and loading processing...it does not completed till now also.....i tried somany times,i had waited one day full in charging....logo exist now also..can i restore my divice by connecting to the pc?any sollutions fir.my problem????

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

We cannot tell you what will work or not...all we can do is give you things to try, and when you do so you will discover if they work or not for your situation.

"Restore" is, technically, the restoration of your data to your device, and depends on you having previously taken a backup with which to now use as the source of restore. But, restore first depends on getting your device running properly. Given what you describe, my guess is that only an AutoLoader can possibly succeed at that. Refer:

After your device is again running correctly, then you can proceed with restoring your data to it.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Solarfields
My Device: Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: MTN

Thank you for your feedback,
i forced to reinstall my os with an AutoLoader as you said, but i lost all of my informations. but fortunately i had a almost updated backup from my necessary documents,

Thanks again my friend :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Excellent! So few people take regular backups, but your experience proves the necessity to do so. Well done! You are most welcome.

Cheers!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.