Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: BB Q10 SQN100-3

Re: My Z10 screen freezes. I have to reset phone for it to come back on. Anyone else having problems ??

What are the OS versions under which these freezes are happening?

--------------------------------------------
BB Q10 SQN100-3
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook & Z10

Re: My Z10 screen freezes. I have to reset phone for it to come back on. Anyone else having problems ??

10.2.0.424 on Z10 model STL100-2
Contributor
My Device: BB Q10 SQN100-3

[ Edited ]

I got freezes once-twice at incoming call - never on standby mode - and when I swept from top to bottom the white band left on the screen. The call was linked but I didn't hear anything for a seconds. But this is not like yours...

Edit: perhaps I could try an OS reload, build from the scratch to see it can be reproduce

--------------------------------------------
BB Q10 SQN100-3
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook & Z10

For me it seemed more so for outgoing calls and I couldn't end the call without reboot. I have noticed that it is more likely if I have used a bluetooth head set for calling earlier. So I'm testing in that area.
As for OS reload, worth trying. On some of the forum contributors they have found this to work. It didn't for me.