Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
David_S
My Device: Playbook 32gb

Re: New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook

According to everything out there BB10 for playbook has not been released yet. There is a development version floating around though.

Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Thanks for your patience, in a few weeks we will be releasing an update to BlackBerry Link that supports two-way synchronization.

For more information and updates on release dates, visit http://helpblog.blackberry.com as well as http://blackberry.com/blackberrylink

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Contributor
Mick1959
My Device: 9780 (returned Z10)

TyW wrote:

Thanks for your patience, in a few weeks we will be releasing an update to BlackBerry Link that supports two-way synchronization.

For more information and updates on release dates, visit http://helpblog.blackberry.com as well as http://blackberry.com/blackberrylink

TyW

Thank you for your post

That is great news, I will order my Z10 when it has been released

Trusted Contributor
bercawd
My Device: playbook 16gb, blackberry z10

This would be great if one could find any information within these two links related to our issue on Sync to Outlook!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

When more details are available I will ensure its easy to find as well as posting a notification in this thread so everyone is aware. Thanks!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Trusted Contributor
bercawd
My Device: playbook 16gb, blackberry z10

When more details??  There are no details at all right now!!

Foz101
My Device: q10

'A few weeks' is too vague for such a huge error. I got my Q10 today, in the middle of a complex long term shoot to find the basic, always present on phones, sync to outlook is not available: suddenly not contacts, no diary.......no use. Please give us a date.
New Contributor
Hellrum
My Device: Q10

Well after some complaining and digging I unknowingly know someone who knows someone within RIM... After a telephone conversation with the RIM contact and myself the individual didn't have a clear answer but later sent an e mail stating this;

"Seems we will have 2 way sync with Outlook in the future. We had to pick and choose our battles and I guess they figured full over the air sync with services like Google would be enough for the first release.  No idea when the ETA is on the 2 way Outlook sync."

Good news, maybe...I personally want a hard wire 2 way sync to the hard drive I control.

New Contributor
biggiegc
My Device: Z10

Very glad to hear this.  It has been my biggest gripe with OS10.  Now the calendar needs "Go To Date" and Go To Today" 

Regular Contributor
Tigershark24
My Device: Z10

The official news that two way sync for Outlook is only weeks away is very good news. This is not vague in terms of update if perhaps a very late update. I would be surprised if the update is not available sometime in June.

Hopefully it will work as it should!