Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook

I'm told they are aware. Maybe it will take some time. I am also disappointed but I'm keeping the phones. I will make a work around for now. 

I was told they are also aware they are losing sales over this issue. Some phones were returned because of this feature loss. 

It's amazing how BB makes such good products and then they throw a crowbar in to some of them. I will never figure this one out!  

Jerry G.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Look at the bright side.  I may not be able sync my Ourlook now but at least BB was thoughtful enough to make "Angry Birds" a priority, lol

More time to play since I can't use it for work. 

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I think BlackBerry is listening and paying attention on this issue.

I too wish they would give some indication that they are.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: 9780 (returned Z10)
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

If Blackberry are listening, they should have made an announcement of some sort by now.

I have been loyal to Blackberry for many years now, but considering their performance these past few years, I am beginning to wonder why.

Outages, the long wait for the Blackberry 10, to reveal something that is a shadow of former Blackberries as a business  tool (especially for small businesses and one man operations relying on syncing to Outlook by USB), has left me wondering why I have been loyal.

Yes there are work arounds, but If I am to consider work arounds, I can look at Android or an iPhone.

It would apear Blackberry have shot themselves in both feet.

The longer they remain silent, the more handsets will be returned, word will get round and lost sales will leave them vulnerable to take over.

I don't disagree. We'll see what happens. And how soon. Smiley Wink

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Who all got Surveys?

I have  filled out mine  and made it clear that the Outlook Sync feature is a deal breaker.   I have also called them personally.   You should do the same if you have not and maybe that will bring them to make that annoucement.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I haven't received anything. Did you get it via email?

Likely a survey as a result of the support call.

Knowledge Base Updates
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I actually did get one for the support call.

I also got a Blackberry review one before the support call.   I suspect it was a random thing.   Trust me,  I made my feelings known.

I found the text box limited me to 1000 ( or was it characters ?)  words,  I had 3000 and was just getting warmed up.   I did stay focused and kept it constructive. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

BlackBerry®

Your feedback is important to us!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry®. We hope that you are enjoying the experience of owning a BlackBerry device. At BlackBerry, your opinion is extremely important to us, as we constantly seek to better understand the experiences of all our customers. To ensure we are continually improving your BlackBerry experience, we would like to invite you to share your thoughts on your current BlackBerry device.

If this is of interest, please take approximately 5 minutes or less of your time to answer our short survey - we’d greatly appreciate it!

Support Survey

Dear Andrew 

At Research In Motion® (RIM®), the designer and manufacturer of BlackBerry® devices, your satisfaction is our measure of success. We would like to get your feedback on your recent experience with BlackBerry® Technical Support. Your opinions are very important, as it will help us focus on the right issues and improve our service and support to you.

To access our survey, simply click on the following URL:

( sry I removed the link )

When answering the survey, please consider your experience with the following incident:
Incident Number: INCxxxxxxxx
Subject: Features/Functionality
Date Incident Opened: 02/07/2013