Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
geniedar
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

New app requests

I have been a bb user from day one. I Now have the z10, which I like. I do not have to have thousands of apps. I tried an apple iphone for a couple of months when the storm was having problems. I was waiting for the new bb phones to come out. I do really, really miss the following apps:ghin- where you can post your Golf score. Golf handicap index number. Now I have to wait til I get home and do it on a computer.

2. A bridge card game. There were several good ones on the old operating system. Please someone make one.

3. Words with friends. I like it but I can live without it because it is too time consuming. But I would be nice. The others are really, really needed. Thanks

Linda Kay Vandenberg White
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
pigling
My Device: Bold 9900 (primary) Z10 LE (secondary)
My Carrier: Singtel

Re: New app requests

Hi,

How much will you pay for the applications?:Cowboy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: New app requests

Have you investigated sideloading, the old apps you are talking of sound like they are available on Android and so have a good chance of working on your Z10.

http://bb10bars.net/index.php/sideloading-guide/

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.