Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

New update

Just did an update for my phone. Now I have these "help tips" telling me know to use my phone. Anyone know how to get rid of these????

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: New update

That help tip will automatically disappear. 

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

My Device: Z10

Thanks!!!!

Forums Advisor III

Your welcome! :smileyhappy:

If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810, Z10

Hasn't disappearded for me yet after 24 hours... Extremely annoying...

Also the upgrade for 10.1.2019 seems to have broken Facebook notifications to the Hub...  I get the notifications in the App but ever since the upgrade yesterday not one FB notification has appeared in the Hub.  I have rebooted the phone, restarted the Hub etc...

I have also noticed that within the Hub you still can not delete notifications in mass by date.  You can select the date tell it you want to delete everything earlier then it warns you then never deletes...

Forums Advisor III

Hasn't disappearded for me yet after 24 hours... Extremely annoying...

Just wait.

Also the upgrade for 10.1.2019 seems to have broken Facebook notifications to the Hub...  I get the notifications in the App but ever since the upgrade yesterday not one FB notification has appeared in the Hub.  I have rebooted the phone, restarted the Hub etc...

I have also noticed that within the Hub you still can not delete notifications in mass by date.  You can select the date tell it you want to delete everything earlier then it warns you then never deletes...

Try to delete your Facebook account and create a new one again.