Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

No AcCeSs To MyWoRlD

For the last 24hrs, I can not access to the MyWorld, all I. Get is a spinning circle and it is the same thing when I try to install a program. 

P.S. Do not tell me to contact Rogers as it is a complete waste of time to contact them for any thing other than their services (AppWorld is not one of their service nor is the phone )

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: No AcCeSs To MyWoRlD

Don't know what to say, I just tried it on my phone and worked fine, but I am with Bell. Being a forum advisor, you know enough technically so I don't have to guide you.  Have you just tried wi-fi instead of mobile carrier?

Solutions: 6,123
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

rat-7 wrote:

P.S. Do not tell me to contact Rogers as it is a complete waste of time to contact them for any thing other than their services (AppWorld is not one of their service nor is the phone )

Wrong, Martin.

Try rebooting the Z10 (powered on, battery out and in, etc.).

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III

Arsen wrote:

Don't know what to say, I just tried it on my phone and worked fine, but I am with Bell. Being a forum advisor, you know enough technically so I don't have to guide you.  Have you just tried wi-fi instead of mobile carrier?

I am not technically knowlageble at all, I have no idea where you giot that from, but that thing that says Forum Advisor is completely wrong, I have already ask the noderators to remove it but for some reasons they just refuses

BTW I am on WIFI only for the AppWorld

Martin
Forums Advisor III

JSanders wrote:

rat-7 wrote:

Wrong, Martin.

Try rebooting the Z10 (powered on, battery out and in, etc.).

I did rebooted, and I also did the battery pull

Martin
Solutions: 6,123
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

rat-7 wrote:

Then turn on your mobile network and get it to work.

rat-7 wrote:
I am not technically knowlageble at all, I have no idea where you giot that from, but that thing that says Forum Advisor is completely wrong, I have already ask the noderators to remove it but for some reasons they just refuses

That user-title here is automatic upon reaching a certain number of posts.

Same as I am the "resident expert". There are many experts in this forum, I know at least a dozen. I just seem to be the "resident".

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor I

rat-7 wrote:

Arsen wrote:

Sorry, I am new to the furum.. jointed last week myself, I had just guessed based on your status. Either way, I just tried appworld with wi-fi and worked. Disconnected wi-fi and used mobile bell provider and worked fine also. I would try what the other guys are saying to pull battery out and restart and have both connections. Also just open your browser to see if you can access web sites.. That will confirm that your carrier and wi-fi internet is working fine..

Forums Advisor III

Arsen wrote:

rat-7 wrote:

Arsen wrote:

Sorry, I am new to the furum.. jointed last week myself, I had just guessed based on your status. Either way, I just tried appworld with wi-fi and worked. Disconnected wi-fi and used mobile bell provider and worked fine also. I would try what the other guys are saying to pull battery out and restart and have both connections. Also just open your browser to see if you can access web sites.. That will confirm that your carrier and wi-fi internet is working fine..

I have already tried all of that even before I posted and I have re-tried after and I am still at the same point that I can not get MyWorld

Martin
Forums Advisor III

I plugged the phone to the computer and Link is saying that the phone is not associated to a BBID, and when I try to get to the BBID on the phone all I get is the stupid spinning circle

Any idea what to do ?   

Martin
Forums Advisor I

Sounds like your Blackberry ID is not working with username and password. I would verify with your computer at home by signing on through their web site. Once that works. Then go into settings and under Blackberry ID double check your userid and password.

BB website to sign in is: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/?callbackuri=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHB3b3JsZC5ibGFja2JlcnJ5LmNv...