Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
poitrasjordan
My Device: blackberry z10

No Bluetooth audio

for the latest z10 update

My bluetooth device connects correctly, but on both music and phone calls i get no audio. This is for a Motorola headset, as well as generic brand device. I've tried changing the notification and system volume but with no success. when the audio cuts out it will not work again until the following day. Audio will come through for an hour maximum

i've been having this issue for 2 weeks or so.

anyone else having this issue? any solutions?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
poitrasjordan
My Device: blackberry z10

Re: No Bluetooth audio

Sorry for the double post :s
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jrmgilbert
My Device: Zed10

[ Edited ]

I've been having a similar issue since the update, and am hoping to get the attention of admins to have it resolved.  I have found what seems to be the problem tho so I hope this works for you.

With BB10, we can't change audio on the Z10 when connected to Bluetooth, we get that locked symbol.  I've been having my device connect to bluetooth audio (my vehicle, my BB Music Gateway, etc.) and everything appears fine, but I hear nothing.  I turn bluetooth off, and it plays thru my device, reconnect bluetooth and it doesn't play.

For Me, it's been an issue with the volume getting turned all the way down and staying down when the BT connects (by the Zed10 itself, not me), and since the volume adjustment gets locked, we can't fix it.  What I've done, it disconnect the bluetooth, then make sure I turn the device speaker volume up, then I reconnect the bluetooth and everything seems fine.  I discovered that on the way to work this morning after almost having a stroke with my BT audio over the past few days.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
boxster
My Device: Torch 9910 & Playbook

I have the same issue for my headset and vehicle. Connect, but no audio. Also no headset icon on the screen.

I used to work up until last week. I don't remember updating software.

Please use plain text.