Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

No Mobile view on Z-10?

It seems that my Z10 browser is not being recognized as a mobile browser, which makes it EXTREMELY hard to read the Z10 and BB10 support forums when using them as a desktop browser.

Any reason you can think of for this?

OS Version on my device is: 10.0.9.348

Thank you.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: No Mobile view on Z-10?

Make sure your browser is in mobile mode. Open browser, select the 3 dots on the bottom right.  select settings, developer tools, make sure destop mode is off. 

IMG_00000020.png

Forums Advisor III
drewread

It is and was in mobile mode, developer desktop mode is not on. Still no mobile view of this website. :smileyhappy:

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Am I really the only person on here that is seeing the desktop version of this site on my Z10?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

scroll to bottom of site and choose mobile version

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Advisor III
drewread

knottyrope wrote:

scroll to bottom of site and choose mobile version

Nice! That worked for me.. thanks.

Should the site not have recognized my browser and pointed me there automatically?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Z10 is powerful and comes in as desktop by default just like the PlayBook.

I think you can book mark it in mobile if thats your preference.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Advisor III
drewread

I understand that it is able to easily render the pages of the full site, but nobody could easily read the site using the full site. Mobile should be default. :smileyhappy:

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I've noticed I have to type in the password to this site every time I visit, too. I'm hoping they'll change the coding in the site to make it default to the mobile site. That can't be done on the device end, though. It has to be done on the website.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!