Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Not able to add iCloud CalDAV

this probably centers the issue on the Z10. Please do what the BlackBerry Technical Advisor said in message 4. Hopefully you'll be able to help RIM replicate and understand what the issue is (and fix it too !)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Xandrex

RIM has acknowledged this issue. For further information, please read the following article from the public knowledge base:

KB33729 iCloud calendar account fails to integrate on BlackBerry 10

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
dknv9
My Device: Z10

5 Million interested iPhone customers in the United States will acknowledge this issue when the phone is available there by returning their Z10's and telling 5 friends how you need a computer science degree to integrate an iCloud calendar..
Guru I
Xandrex

Hello dknv9,

is it possible to keep one's iCloud account if you are using Windows and not using an iPhone/iPad/iPod anymore?

Contributor
dknv9

I believe so. Just use the icloud.com website.
New Contributor
stephencoles

[ Edited ]

i just had the same issue - said couldn't find contacts.icloud.com and caldav.icloud.com

i have got this working by setting up using the caldav and carddav account types (under the advanced screen [settings->accounts->add account->advanced) using my @icloud.com address - using the server addresses above

or it could just be that i firmware updated my z10 to 10.0.10.90

New Contributor
tankwee
My Device: STL100-1

is working, i just test it, finally i get my icloud contact sync to my z10. but i found that the contact sync time not instant when do some edit on both side (iPhone 4s and bb Z10)
New Contributor
JKNorth

The 10.0.10.90 patch released recently fixed the problem, as promised by BlackBerry.

Thanks BB! :-)
Contributor
fizou

Easy follow the instructions from this link, i can sync icloud cLendar and contacts
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/icloud-calendar-contacts-787755/
New Contributor
nicslou
My Device: z10

Thanks for the link...

I went to the link and my z10, updated, does not have the "advanced" or "caldav" options from the settings menu.  I've deleted the icloud accounts and re-entered them and the contacts sync ok but the calendar still shows that the "server is unavailable"

Also noticed that some standard apps still unavailable - audible, evernote...seriously Blackberry???  It almost feels like they've given up