Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Not receiving calls

Hi,

My wife and I both have the new Z10 and in the past couple of weeks, she has nott been receiving all her calls. The people calling her (i myself) say that she is unavailable and and sometimes the voicemail doesn't even go off. I have been in contact with my carrier and he did a reset and said that if this continues he will have to wipe it. I just want to know if anybody else has had this issue. I chose to stick wityh BB because we never had any major issues. I haven't had any problems with mine, but if this continues with my wifes phone, I will not be happy. Also, Blackberry should have a customer service telephone line rather than having to deal with your carrier when there is a problem...people would like to deal directly with the supplier of the product since it is them that make it and know the product.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Not receiving calls

in the agreement you agreed to when setting up the phone states you cant call direct to manufacturer, you must call your carrier

I once had mine not goto voice mail but after a restart it has been fine since but i am also on an old OS whcih does not have the new enhancemts

what version are you on?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

We have the latest updated version. And in terms of not contacting the manufacturer, that does not look good on the business...looks like they are trying to avoid any responsibilities when it comes to their own products.
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

jojo1224 wrote:
We have the latest updated version. And in terms of not contacting the manufacturer, that does not look good on the business...looks like they are trying to avoid any responsibilities when it comes to their own products.

Been that way for years, just like car dealers

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V