Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
DEGTEMP
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Movistar

Not updating

Hi all!

My BB Z10 is running version 10.0.9.2372. I newer versions than this like 10.0.10.263. However when I connect it to the Link software in my Mac or when I try to do it OTA no updates are available.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Not updating

Has your mobile provider pushed the update? They are responsible for the update, have you called to see when they schedule to release the update? Or have they released the update and you are not able to pull it down via BB link or OTA ?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DEGTEMP

No, not yet. My mobile provider does not even know that I am using this phone. I bought it Unlocked.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Thats a problem, at this point the carriers have to roll it out.  Take a look at this link, see if helps you.

http://crackberry.com/how-get-latest-blackberry-10-software-your-z10-even-if-your-carrier-hasnt-push...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DEGTEMP

Thank you! Yes, I read that article and tried those options, none of them worked. I will try again using a Windows PC instead of my Mac and after cleaning the divse memory and see what happens.

I will post my results when I've done it.

Please use plain text.
degarnet
My Device: Blackberry Z!)

Just to let everybody know how it went. I had an AT&T Sim card. I put that one in and the phone could be updated. It seems to be that it is entirely depending on who the carrier is. I probably has to do with the licenses patents and all that BS. 

DEGTEMP wrote:

Thank you! Yes, I read that article and tried those options, none of them worked. I will try again using a Windows PC instead of my Mac and after cleaning the divse memory and see what happens.

I will post my results when I've done it.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gsioufi
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

I don't understand why It's the carrier if you are using wifi to download the update.
Please use plain text.