Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Biokarmed
My Device: BB Z10

Note Sync from Outlook

Dear community,

Please if someone could help me, I tried many time to Sync my outlook but just Contact and Calendar make, so when I tried to make the Notes never Sync,.

I'd like to know if someone can help to make this action, I recently purchased the BBZ10 and is very nice but BBlink and others funtions for me is so complicated, before I have torch and was so easy to do that.

I'll appreciate to Sync my Notes from Outlook 2010 to my BB10

Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Note Sync from Outlook

Biokarmed wrote:

Dear community,

Please if someone could help me, I tried many time to Sync my outlook but just Contact and Calendar make, so when I tried to make the Notes never Sync,.

I'd like to know if someone can help to make this action, I recently purchased the BBZ10 and is very nice but BBlink and others funtions for me is so complicated, before I have torch and was so easy to do that.

I'll appreciate to Sync my Notes from Outlook 2010 to my BB10

The sync between Offic Outlook and BB10 devices is for Contacts and Calendar only, you can no sync your note directly from Ofice Outlook to he device.

If you can I would suggest to use Evernote, which can be added to the accounts setup in the BB10 device which will then place your Evernote content into Remember or you can also use the Evernote program on the BB10 which is available in BlackBerry World

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin