Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Notification rings/vibration problem

Just got Z10 a few days ago and like it so far,but found one problem:

When my Z10 connects/disconnects from my car hans free over bluetooth, it looses notification rings/vibration. I'm still receiving calls/emails but everything is silent. The settings in Z10 are still fine and set to profile "normal".

The only way to make it work I found so far is to power off/on.

Anyone experiencing the same? Any idea howto fix this?

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Notification rings/vibration problem

Yup ... me too.

Just got my second Z10 so far Friday as a replacement for my first Z10 due to battery/charging issues and freezing up requiring the battery to be pulled as this is a company phone for business.

So I am at a family gathering today and people are asking about the new BlackBerry, so I start to show others only to discover it won't ring when someone is calling me ... after checking all the settings are correct, and that the volume is all the way up ... only was resolved temporarily by rebooting the phone ... so I'm back to dealing with **bleep** again.

To top it off, a friend summed it up snickering by stating "And that is exactly why regardless of a new flashy phone I won't ever own a BlackBerry"

Geez ... this is beyond ridiculous now ... I can't imagine if I was in sales or real estate dealing with this nonsense.

I'm starting to think we are all a bug of test guinea pigs taking part in the largest beta test ever conducted ...

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Amazing phone but yes, we are beta testers for the US launch.

My Device: z10

I also have this problem very frustrating when calls are missed or the phone app freezes and have to do reboot every time any fix or updated out there yet??