Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: OS 10.1 killed the Z10

gqtrebor wrote:

I can tell you, if you all even Google the Caldav problem in Google. you will see all the hits for this issue that everyone knows about except you guys. 

"you guys"?

I don't think anyone here has said it's an unknown issue.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
gqtrebor
My Device: Z10

Sorry was not trying to be rude with anyone, Just very frustrated seeing all the post with no real fix.

Contributor
Mostafa112
My Device: z10

I really need a solution, I am travelling in 10 hours and need be this.
Contributor
jgerard
My Device: Z10, PlayBook

Is it possible you are locked out from Exchange? The 10.1 update should have no bearing on connectivity to an EAS server. From the sounds of things you have full normal connectivity and it's just your corporate EAS that is not working for you.

You can always test EAS if you open (or already have) and outlook.com account as Microsoft uses full EAS for this.

At least you'll be able to tell if your device is the problem or the corporate side.

HTH

Find me on the Twitters! @jeffgerard
Contributor
Mostafa112

Actually my account is working on my iphone, iPad and a freind's Q10. I am sure it is the z10 and I am sure it is the update . I need a solution either to go back to previous OS or to fix this issue immediately.
Contributor
jgerard

Unfortunately I'm not an Exhange admin but as a Notes / Traveler admin I would still be looking on the server side. I think it is possible that your device is still locked out. This is why I would strongly recommend trying a different EAS server to test with.

Are you using BES or just connecting to the EAS server directly?

Contributor
Mostafa112

EAS directly, the same phone used to connect before update. I spent half day with our admin, nothing on the server, the issue is only with 3 updated z10
Contributor
jgerard

Not sure what else to tell you. If you won't try to connect it to another EAS server to validate that EAS actually works or not there's not much further I can go. Next obvious thing, which I'm sure you already tried, is to backup and wipe / restore.

Sorry.

Contributor
Mostafa112

Thanks for trying to support, Maybe I will try another EAS later if BlackBerry doesn't fix the issue. I am really regretting switching to the Z10 , BlackBerry has been always a second phone for me during travelling and I guess with this issue it doesn't even deserve to be. I am a really unsatisfied customer for BlackBerry and if this comes with any extra costs during my travel I will document and see how I can officially claim it from BlackBerry.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Mostafa112, how can you be SO rude?

You've been offered much support and suggestions here and you've barely even responded with letting us know ALL that you've already tried and even when suggested in the past hour more valid suggestions, you're schluffing them off as "maybe I will". Sheeze.

No, you won't be able to claim any damages from BlackBerry.

Have you even called Etisalat and gotten official support on this issue? You would want to ask them to escalate this issue to BlackBerry tech support for you.

We are users just like you. Please don't continue to be rude to us by claiming you're not getting any help.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code