Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: airtel

OS not getting updated

I have a z10 with OS version 10.0.9.2372 and with Model no: STL 100-2. I had recently read that there is a new OTA software update which improves battery life significantly and brings Whatsapp to Blackberry world. I have tried hundreds of times literally to do an OTA software update and have been trying constantly since the last 10 days but I keep getting the same message which says"You already have the latest software". Without this update, the battery life of this phone is terrible. Please help!!!!!!!!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: idea cellular

Re: OS not getting updated

Same trouble here... Mine is stuck at 10.0.10.261... They say its network dependent... You have to talk to ur network people.... They might help you thru this... Make sure u tweet to the blackberry support as they get in touch with ur carrier people faster than we can... This sucks big time given that one spends so much money for this phone only to be treated like this by the company!!!

try removing ur sim.. Factory resetting your phone and before installing the simcard try and update... It is a long shot... Did not work for me but has worked for some people!!