Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
tscallan
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Office Outlook

I have just changed from a BB Torch9800 to a Z10 . The Torch was not great on the web but operating with outlook it was great. I could synch Contacts ,Callander, Tasks & memo.

With the Z10 I can only synch Contacts and Callandar, this is not the upgrade I expected. Can you help me get my Tasks & memo on to my Z10

Thanks

Tom

Please use plain text.
Contributor
F1JB
My Device: Curve 8900 & Playbook

Re: Office Outlook - Memo APP

I have been given a Z10 to trial for the business in readiness to upgrade circa +50 Curve users in near future to Q5 / Z10's. 

I too am used to using all the features of Outlook on my curve and would be overjoyed to add that function to Z10, so come on some one must no if it is possible or not, look forward to some response, regards, Jon.

PS I do like the Z it has a nice feel and smooth operation, but would like to be able to bridge with PB, which from recent surfing of forum looks like a no!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Office Outlook - Memo APP

F1JB wrote:

I have been given a Z10 to trial for the business in readiness to upgrade circa +50 Curve users in near future to Q5 / Z10's. 

I too am used to using all the features of Outlook on my curve and would be overjoyed to add that function to Z10, so come on some one must no if it is possible or not, look forward to some response, regards, Jon.

PS I do like the Z it has a nice feel and smooth operation, but would like to be able to bridge with PB, which from recent surfing of forum looks like a no!

For the complete Outlook sync, you need to be using BES, otherwise all you have for now is the contact and calendar

As for the bridge, the Z10 and the Playbook, they do link very well with the bridge, just that since both are using OTA sync for contact and calendar those option are not available anymore through the bridge, but you can use BBM and you can surf using the Z10 wireless connection

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Contributor
F1JB
My Device: Curve 8900 & Playbook

Re: Office Outlook

Thanks Martin we are on BES so will chat with IT dept about this. Are you aware of specific steps to enable full sync? Regards Jon.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Office Outlook

F1JB wrote:
Thanks Martin we are on BES so will chat with IT dept about this. Are you aware of specific steps to enable full sync? Regards Jon.

Sorry, I am not on BES, but there are quite a few people on this site that are using/managing BES, and I am sure they would be happy to help

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.