Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Official Statement from BB of a New updated OS coming soon & Outlook Sync will be coming:)

This was posted on the blackberry site yesterday.. The update is coming to the zos 10 soon and they are working on the USB sync to outlook.. I am glad they are listening to the needs of their customers. 

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/02/blackberry-link-personal-information-import-and-synchronizati...

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Official Statement from BB of a New updated OS coming soon & Outlook Sync will be coming:)

[ Edited ]

Yep, same was posted here in these forums four days ago.

Sooner the better!

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
greggov
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Official Statement from BB of a New updated OS coming soon & Outlook Sync will be coming:)

Glad to see an OS update is on the way, but still disappointed that we need to wait on the carriers. I was really hoping with BB10 that BlackBerry would push out the same update across the board for consistancy. 

Please use plain text.
JSanders

greggov wrote:

Glad to see an OS update is on the way, but still disappointed that we need to wait on the carriers. I was really hoping with BB10 that BlackBerry would push out the same update across the board for consistancy. 

Ditto.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
andrew21212
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

[ Edited ]

Arsen wrote:

This was posted on the blackberry site yesterday.. The update is coming to the zos 10 soon and they are working on the USB sync to outlook.. I am glad they are listening to the needs of their customers. 

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/02/blackberry-link-personal-information-import-and-synchronizati...

Reading the article, it looks like they still do not get the big picture on why many of us need the Desktop Outlook Sync?

They have made no mention of syncing Categories, Notes, Tasks etc..    The Desktop Outlook is an Office Organizer and not just for Contacts and Calendars.    

Here's to hoping. 

Will have to see what the coming updates bring...

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dknv9
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

How are they listening to the needs of their customers?  They don't take phone calls or emails from the public!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dknv9

I like the links they provide to users from different phone platfroms.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
andrew21212
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

dknv9 wrote:

How are they listening to the needs of their customers?  They don't take phone calls or emails from the public!

They have answered everytime I have called. They even have called me back.  3 separate occasions in the last 3 weeks.   They were very nice but did not have the answers I needed. 

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dknv9

Sorry then, I looked all over their website and could not find any direct email or customer service number.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

dknv9 wrote:
Sorry then, I looked all over their website and could not find any direct email or customer service number.

There isn't, of either.

You need to call Rogers tech support and get your call and your issue escalated up to RIM via Rogers.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.