Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
dknv9
My Device: Z10

Re: Official Statement from BB of a New updated OS coming soon & Outlook Sync will be coming:)

ROGERS told me that if the issue is not related to the network or the device connection to the network to contact BB.

The best thing about my customer experience with my iPhone was that I didn't have to deal with ROGERS for anything relating to the phone.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Official Statement from BB of a New updated OS coming soon & Outlook Sync will be coming:)

Whoever told you that at Rogers was flat wrong. The support channel is to contact your carrier first. If they can't solve it make them escalate the case to RIM. Some carriers really drag their feet and don't want to. You may have to press them hard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You definitely don't need to let rogers push you around on this.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
philipjryder
My Device: 9800 torch

Does Anyone know when the Outlook organizer sync cabability will be released?

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

No one here knows when. Seeing whereas BlackBerry stated three weeks ago that the import from Outlook would be released "in coming weeks", I would expect that soon. Full Outlook sync will be released later.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code