Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
noboundaries
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

On where did my music album art go!!

Whats next, self rebooting Z10, thanks but not needed in the middle of a call, now album art missing. and unable to reload through BB Link. It tells me no update. I DONT WANT TP UPDATE , I want FACTORY FRESH.

Geeees, My Patience is wearing thin!!! Samsung is looking good.

These issues need to be FIXED, HURRY UP with the OS update for Australia- Telstra in particualr..

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Simmo-
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

Re: On where did my music album art go!!

Today no boundaries. The Optus 10.1. 0.4181 release was out on the first of this month. Is Telstra? I'm holding off on updating due to issues reported. As for your album art, I'm guessing that all your music is on an sd card. In which case, I'd suggest placing the sd card in an adapter and transferring the contents onto a Desktop folder on a computer and after formatting the card in your device, transferring your files/folders back onto the sd card. And replacing it into the phone.. after which your phone will do a fresh indexing of it's contents. Try maybe turning your phone off while it's charging and maybe you can get some extra charge into the battery. Certain applications have been known to drain the battery also. Good luck!
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Simmo-
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

Re: On where did my music album art go!!

Oops.. can't edit in Mobile mode. I meant to say G'day not "Today"
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.
Please use plain text.