Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Open letter to the top management.

Open letter to the top management Dear Sirs, I bought my BB 9790 four months ago. I really like its design, its QWERTY keyboard, its interface., its features ... but in the opposite direction, I have had problems with the battery, synchronization with Outlook, I can't to implement Skype,... I thought: a Z10?. I'm sorry but I don't like the design absolutely nothing. Where is the QWERTY keyboard?. Now it's tactile. The design is rectangular like the vast majority of SmallPhones. BlackBerry was different, unique, special but the Z10 has lost its essence. . Why high technology is at odds with elegance? Why high technology is at odds with beauty? Sirs, I'm sorry, but your Z10 is not an Blackberry. BlackBerry company has sold its soul with this design. For the near future, I suggest you a new trademark and a new logo ... I'm sorry for being so sincere and express my own opinion about this important matter.. Thank you very much for your time and attention. Yours sincerely,
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Open letter to the top management.

I have a good idea...Why don't you post this on your Facebook status and leave this forum for the people who have real needs to get problems resolved?

Signed,
Top Management
Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Open letter to the top management.

My intentions were good. How I can get to top management? Via Facebook? Via Twitter? Via email? . Z10. It's a fait accompli. I accept it. I do apologize, Regards.