Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

phototeach
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Outgoing email font size

Hello all,

I am sure that someone has already solved this issue. When I reply to my emails, the recipients get an email they cannot read because the font is too small.  Where to I fix this setting?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Sawks
My Device: Z10 / 9900 / 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Outgoing email font size

Hey phototeach.

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Does this occur only when replying to an email, or does it occur when you compose a brand new message to a recipient also?

Does this occur only when sending/replying from a specific email account on your BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone?

When replying to an email on your BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone, press and hold on the body of the message which will open the right side menu. Click the Format option to open the format bar above the body. Highlight the text you wish to change and you can now format the font size to smaller, normal or larger.

Hopefully this helps the emails become more legible for the recipients of your emails.

Cheers.

-Sawks

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter !@BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
mirmujahed
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: STC

Re: Outgoing email font size

Hi, even I am facing the same issue when replying and many users in our organization have complained the same with their new Blackberry Z10 and Q10 devices. When I am replying to any mail, the recepient receives the mail in small font size. How can we correct this issue or change the font size. From Blackberry to blackberry, the font size is ok. 

We are using BES 10.1 and Exchange 2007. Recepients are viewing the mails their outlook.

changing the font size from text body is solving the issue one time but how can we expect the executives to do this always when replying. Anybody has permanent solution for this.

Please help.

Thanks. 

Please use plain text.