Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
pinodm
My Device: Z10

Outlook 2010 Webmail

it seems that I need to enter my password daily. Had this Z10 for 4 days now and Had problems with my email account everyday. I did the software upgrade it resolved this issue from 20 minutes to now one a day, which is not normal as I did not have an issue with the 9800 Torch.

Also, other units like Iphone and Samsung don't seem to have this problem with connectivity within my organization, any suggestions before I decide to return this phone

Also, I have a BB VH605 visor blue tooth and phone will not recognize, pretty bizarre as they are both Blackberry

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Outlook 2010 Webmail

Outlook 2010 may be your client but what is running the mail server? Is it Exchange? Domino? Lotus? Gmail?

As for the BT Visor are you sure it's getting into pairing mode?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
pinodm
My Device: Z10

It is running on exchange

The bt visor was in pairing mode
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Find out what version of Exchange. You may want to talk to your IT department about this as there are backend issues that can cause this that are a bit out of my area of expertise. I also suggest posting this question in the BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 area of this forum as most that are familiar with BES10 are also very familiar with Exchange.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!