Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
EVELYN-EDITH
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

PHONE APPLICATION...MISSING A LINE

I have a Z10 and on the phone APP. and at the top of the screen above "All and Missed "
I used to have three rectangular blocks which said " Voice mail  add number   add number"..
These three items are gone? and I would like to restore this if I can........can you help me?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: PHONE APPLICATION...MISSING A LINE

Those are your speed dial numbers. Try restarting your z10 and see if it picks it up again. I am not sure how to restore your voicemail icon, if it was deleted by mistake. If you have backed up your z10, you can restore it back and should have it in there. You can also create a contact called voicemail and add your cell number in there and then add it as a speed dial number.  In the phone app, you can add up to 9 speed dial numbers. Just go into contacts from your phone app and select a contact, select the number of the contact you want on speed dial and old it for a second and a little slider appears on the right with a star symbol, click on it and it will add it on the speed dial. If things are screwed up and there is no backup, you can do BB Link restore to factory settings, that will give you a fresh start. You might want to copy your contacts to your sim card in the contacts app, settings, copy contacts from device to SIM card.

Please use plain text.