Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Phone numbers transposed

When I transferred my contact database to the Z10, many of the numbers had changed i.e. the office phone number and the moblil number for the contact had been switched.  How do I fix this?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Phone numbers transposed

how did you transfer the contact database?
using BlackBerry Link 1.1 or 1.0 ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

They did it at the AT&T store first.  I noticed some numbers were missing.  They said the SIM card was full and that the other numbers were stored in the phone.  I downloaded what I assume is the latest version of Blackberry Link and followed the instructions.

I almost want to scrub the whole thing and do it all from my old phone to the Z10.  Does that make sense and how would I do it?

Guru I

yes you can do it yourself indeed.

Use BlackBerry Link for that. It will first take the data off your previous BlackBerry phone, then will copy everything on your Z10.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I have already done that.  Does it make sense to delete the information in contacts and do it over again and will it solve the transposing problem?  How would I essentially scrub the contact list from the Z10?

Guru I

I am not a BlackBerry Link expert. Is there any advanced settings where you can configure the fields mapping?