Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon Wirelss

Please help with email and synching

Hoping someone could help with my email!! I have my show filed messages to off. So, when I go in the hub and click my one email account, it shows all my filed emails, such as a folder named old mail. Now, I can fix this by clicking on the dropdown and click inbox, then it shows just my inbox and no filed messages. But if I get a text or FB and enter that in the hub, then click back in the email account it then shows all my filed messages. I just want to see my inbox and that is it! Why is this not working right? I'm on 10.1 and using Microsoft Exchange. I have my old mail being synced, but I don't want to see my old mail. It's literally thousands of emails.  If I unsych old mail then it is fine...but if I want to file something to the old mail file, then the whole thing sychs again and shows all my filed messages.

I don't know why this is becoming so difficult, but I just can't continue with my email folder showing all of these folders I don't want to see. The email is hard enough without seeing a line of the body of the email and only the subject....this is making it even more crazy for me. I really want to stick it out....but not sure if I can...and I want to. Is this a bug or just the new way BB handles email.  Assuming its a bug being I have filed messages not to be seen.