Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Suryajyoti
My Device: Blackberry Z10 STL100-3
Accepted Solution

Post Blackberry Z10 OS upgrade 10.2.1.537 phone call not happening

[ Edited ]

Dear Team,

I have upgraded to OS 10.2.1.537 today morning and post upgrade I am not able to make any phone calls. On network selection I am able to select the required network (Airtel India) but no able to make any phone calls. neither the data service is working. SMS message is working also using the phone network but not the call. Tried rebooting, removing SIM and removing battery without any improvement.

When trying to call I always get the message "The Cellular phone line is not available. Choose a different phone line and try your call again".

regards

Surya Roy

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Post Blackberry Z10 OS upgrade 10.2.1.537 phone call not happening

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

10.2.1.537 is, in relative terms, a very ancient OS level...you really need to be using something more current, especially given your model Z10. I recommend you force an OS reload via the most forceful method...AutoLoader:

Be sure that you obtain the AutoLoader for 10.2.1.3247 as it contains some very important fixes for the Z10 specifically.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Suryajyoti
My Device: Blackberry Z10 STL100-3

Thanks sdgarde. After the OS update its working now.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Excellent. You are most welcome indeed. Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code