Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell
Accepted Solution

PrObLeMs WiTh ViDEO VOlUmE

my videos dont seen to have volume on my blackberry. i habe a bunch and none of them have it.  also i emailed a couple and they didnt have picture. they were sent over wifi. is anybody else having this trouble?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: PrObLeMs WiTh ViDEO VOlUmE

Hello johnnyfever,

Thank you for your question.

Please verify that audio is functioning properly by recording a video and playing it back. If the audio does play back,  it is likely that audio format may not be supported.

Please ensure the audio encoding for the video falls under one of the following types:

H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC, MP3, PCM, Xvid, AMR-NB, WMA 9/10, WMA10 professional, WMA-LL, VC-1, VP6, SPARK, PCM, MPEG-2, MJPEG (mov), AC-3, AMR-WB, QCELP, FLAC, VORBIS

If the audio used is one of those listed above, there may be an issue with the files themselves.

We hope this helps.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

I am not sure what the problem was but I pulled the battery and rebooted the phone and it works fine now. Thanks for help. The video was one that was shot with the phone so it should have played fine. Now it does. 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Thanks for the update Johnny. Let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!