Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Developer
apman
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Print To Go (Update to original post)

Interesting - thanks for sharing!  I guess I 'll have to try re-installing the software on my computer (currently travelling, but will report back once I got the chance to try )

Contributor
Daudbros
My Device: Q10, Bold 9900 & Playbook OS2

Re: Print To Go (Update to original post)

I have no trouble print on playbook but having hardtime sending documents to my new Q10 couple times I have installed and reinstalled P2G on my PC but to no avail what went wrong have no idea this time ...shall :Oops:keep on trying and report back I hope it works soon since I love this BB feature:Oops:

New Contributor
belle_curve
My Device: Q10

Re: Print To Go

same here: worked, now it doesn't work (neither for Q10 nor PB, now).  

We should automatically log in, when printing on the pc, shouldn't we?  and all of the firewall-opening-stuff doesn't seem to be necessary these days, plus it worked earlier, so I doubt that's the problem.

Perhaps the app just need an update. 

It is a very handy feature.  The device becomes accessible in one step, form the pc, for any printable material.  I will be waiting for the fix.

Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

belle_curve wrote:

same here: worked, now it doesn't work (neither for Q10 nor PB, now).  

We should automatically log in, when printing on the pc, shouldn't we?  and all of the firewall-opening-stuff doesn't seem to be necessary these days, plus it worked earlier, so I doubt that's the problem.

Perhaps the app just need an update. 

It is a very handy feature.  The device becomes accessible in one step, form the pc, for any printable material.  I will be waiting for the fix.

If you did an OS update on you BB10 device, you may need to re-autorize the Print-to-go on your computer by entering the code that the program on the phone is giving you

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
New Contributor
belle_curve
My Device: Q10

next >>>
Printing to 2 devices:
1) BB10: yes, seems to be, that re-pairing works. The PtG code for my Q10 had actually changed. Success for Device #1!

2) PB4G: Much harder; No Love. Error 408, still :smileysad:. Re-entered, reset, re-tried, etc. Same error message each time.