Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Problem Z10

[ Edited ]

My brother bought from blackberry  a cell phone  with information as below:

model: Z10 STL100-3

I used some months, it auto turn off power and never power on.

I am living in Viet Nam. Does Blackberry has serivce room in Viet Nam,to warranty my cell phone?

Please kindly me about this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Edit: IMEI, PIN removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use. for further information

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Problem Z10

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Warranty is a contractual matter established at the time of purchase from an authorized reseller. Warranty support is not directly provided by BB to anyone...rather, only through those authorized channels. Wherever your brother bought the BB from is where he needs to inquire about what his warranty coverage is (if any).

Good luck!

Special through 31-Oct-2015 -- 10% Discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: Problem Z10

Thanks about your reply.

I will check this problem..