Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

URS
Contributor
URS
My Device: Q10

Re: Problem sending emails on SMTP Port 25 with Z10

But imagine: I was able to send eMails from my 1und1 accont on every phone, yet...no I bought the Q10 for almost 600,- EUR and I have to pay for a third party smtp server? No way, even it costs 0,01 €...then I prefer to give this piece of sh.. back...

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

My apologies, I mis-read the link I posted about gmail...

Anyway, URS, the only other thing I remember when I first set up my account and it kept failing, was this: I got BBerry support on the phone and they said the reason my account failed was because T-Mo had mistakenly set me up as an Enterprise account thus my password was being sent to my server, encrypted -- in other words, gibberish.  So, after three attempts with the "wrong" password my account would lock.  Now this could be complete **bleep**, but after that conversation my account started working.  That being said it was very slow and had other issues until I went to 10.1.  FWIW. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
donb
My Device: Z10

URS wrote:

But imagine: I was able to send eMails from my 1und1 accont on every phone, yet...no I bought the Q10 for almost 600,- EUR and I have to pay for a third party smtp server? No way, even it costs 0,01 €...then I prefer to give this piece of sh.. back...

get blackberry support on the phone and have them delve deeper.  if they do not at least  read your logs, you're going to be shooting in the dark 'til the end of time.  and this is the most important step IMHO, be nice to them.  if you haven't realized, they do read these forums.  so if i were you, i'd watch what i say on this forum if you expect to get any decent help.

Please use plain text.