Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Maxis

Problem setting up Microsoft Exchange Email with Blackberry Z10

[ Edited ]

Dear All,

I've been using Blackberry for so many years and so many models, mostly Bold. This is the first time I used Z10 and I can't set up my work microsoft exchange email into my Z10. I used to be able to setup on the Bold, Bold 2, Bold 3 and Bold 4. But same setting I use to setup on my new Z10 but unsuccesful. it says that my server is not responding, server name might be incorrect or offline. It ask me to check the server name and try again.

My server address is [Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.]

my username and password is correct, i 100x checked them.

please help me. 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem setting up Microsoft Exchange Email with Blackberry Z10

Hi,

This is the developer support forums for push.

You probably would have more luck getting your question answered here ( the general support forum for Z10):

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/bd-p/Z10

Thanks,

Matt

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Are you trying to set it up while being connected to the Wifi in the office?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

That address liks you to Outlook Web Access which the Z10 does not support (see the very last sentence here.) You should be able to gain ActiveSync access to this server which will work for you.

If Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is not available to you yet, it is supported by the server, so I would contact your IT department and ask them if they can provide you with EAS access to your email account.

Hope that is helpful. Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am coming across the same problem.. I'm a die hard BB fan..... I hv been using my work email (ms exchange) on blackberry storm for last 2 years.. I got new Z10 and have been breaking my head on it for last one month trying to set up my work email... but after entering all the correct details it says "the server is not responding"... I thought i was the only one facing this.. but now i came to know there is seriously something wrong with z10..

Blackberry,  pls help me out orelse take your Z10 back.. return my money so i go and get an iphone... Huh.... this is so frustrating

Regards,

Sushil

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello sushilpawar87,

ask for the documentation on "how to connect an iphone to your corporate email", and use the address in it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: