Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
peter4000
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

Quick question

Hello all! I must say that I LOVE my new Z10.... Quick question. In my Input Languages section "Francais" is greyed out and I can not select it. Seeing as I dont speak french I would love this to be gone. For the time being I am using "English(US)" as my second language and would love that to be my main language.

P.S ALL of my settings are set to english besides my input language because I cant change that..

Thank you for your time

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Quick question

peter4000 wrote:

Hello all! I must say that I LOVE my new Z10.... Quick question. In my Input Languages section "Francais" is greyed out and I can not select it. Seeing as I dont speak french I would love this to be gone. For the time being I am using "English(US)" as my second language and would love that to be my main language.

P.S ALL of my settings are set to english besides my input language because I cant change that..

Thank you for your time

If you bought it in Quebec, that could be imposed by the language regulations over there 

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
peter4000
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Quick question

I fixed it

Thanks 

Please use plain text.