Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
jigsjoshi
My Device: z10

RED EYE on the camera……

Ok people i have been using this z10 baby for almost a month and there r no short cuts here everything almost has a looooong cut so if ur ok with that its a good phone...... I am pretty happy with mine...... battery run time is very good...

But still two points...... THE CAMERA SUCKS.... FOR A PHONE OF SUCH REPUTE THE CAMERA 8MP HAS A RED EYE PROBLEM...... IN LOW LIGHT IF U USE A FLASH THE PEOPLE IN THE PICS WILL LOOK LIKE FOXES OR WOLVES WITH RED EYES...... SUCKS..... TRIED EVERYTHING........ IS THERE A SOLUTION..... ??????

Point no. 2..... IT HAS A 16GB INTERNAL MEMORY BUT STILL IF I UNSERT A MEDIA SD CARD..... IT STARTS GIVING PREFERENCE TO THE CARD AND ANYTHING THAT U DOWNLOAD AS IN MUSIC OR VIDEOS.... IT JUST GOES STRAIGHT TO THE MEDIA CARD........ ANY WAY TO CHANGE THAT.....

Point no. 3..... THERE IS NO OPTION TO SHIFT THINGS FROM THE CARD TO THE PHONE MEMORY UNLESS U PLUG IT INTO UR LAPTOP...... AND EVEN AFTER THAT ITS AMAZINGLY COMPLICATED...... KINDLY THROW SOME LIGHT IN THESE POINTS....

CHEERS....

JIGS :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
WatchStops
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: RED EYE on the camera……

Good points no use me buying a micro sd than but well as for the camera I have a canon t2i and don't expect any phone will ever shoot like it but this phones camera is good to post online. :smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
orangekeeper

Point 1: The default photo editor from the camera app has a red eye removal tool, but I'm not sure how effective it is as it's not something I experience too often thankfully...

Point 2: I'm not sure of a way of changing the default storage directory (Sorry), but some apps may have settings that allow you to change this on an individual basis (The Camera app for example allows you to choose whether to save to media card or phone)

Point 3: There is an app on the device called File Manager. You can use this to cut/copy and paste files and downloads from the device to the media card and vice versa.

Hope this helps.

New Contributor
vitikin

Good answers...Thank you