Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
HenryZ10
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Re: Cannot delete Games App cannot remove linkedin from hub

Hi i clicked on the games app on the Z10 and it forced me to grant it permission to share on bbm. I dont want it showing up on my bbm. However the option on settings and permissions is greyed out and set to on. How can this be- must be a bug? also you cannot delete the app..... so lookks like im stuck with the problem? any help please..............:Eek:

ps have tried these options

1. Delete the app by pressing and holding the icon and click on delete.

2. Best way to get rid of the app is go into my world and uninstall the app.

3. Can change the application permissions under settings, Security and Privacy, Application Permissions.

none work!.

Next is the app linkedin succesfully deleted it but now cannot remove it of the hub list it still remains there even if i turn it to off in the hub settings? also all app ppermissions are set to off.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

The 3 options is the correct way to remove the app. But I find that deleting an app from My World is the best way. Also from my world you have two options: 1. Uninstall the app or 2. Delete Application. 

With the application permissions, even though it might be greyed out, you can still change it. 

Once you delete linkedin, you must go into settings, accounts and delete the account or it will still show up on your Hub.

:Rockon:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CharlieTangoSierra
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

Arsen, I don't think you understand that in the Z10 these 3 delete options are not available for the Games App. And in the application permissions it is greyed out and you CAN'T change it. None of the sliders, whether grey or not, are moveable. they are permanently stuck on the "ON" position.

WTF Blackberry?!

Please use plain text.