Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Nathre
My Carrier: Claro

Rebooting, error (null) no OS

Hello! I just got a bb z10 and tried to migrate the data from my previous bb but i ran out of battery. When i charged again my cell phone it only showed the image of connecting the bb to the pc. I did but that was all. It's as if i have no OS in my cell phone. I tried to restore it but now it keeps rebooting! 

The error null happend on my mac then i tried on pc and now its just rebooting all the time!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Carrier: BELL

Re: Rebooting, error (null) no OS

When transerfing data between any phone, it is recommended to do it while connected to a charging source especailly if the battery is less than 70%.  When transfering data the battery usage is very high because the data rate and processing activity is constant.

I would believe some files in the system are corrupt and the phone's processing system cannot work around this to make any correction.  I would suggest to re-load the operating system.

When re-loading the operating system, make sure the phone is securely connected and not disturbed until the process is fully finished. If it is interupted at the wrong time the phone could get bricked!  I have seen this happen.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nathre

Yes, i tried to reload the os but it's in a loop rebooting. I will try today when i get home to see what happens.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nathre

Hello! I could install the Dev Alpha but when i try to update the OS at the end it says the operation couldn't be finish try again. What should i do next? 

Please use plain text.