Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Various

Re: Receiving a calendar event message from a third party on a BB Z10

Hi gsweeney,

No updates and we're still having the problem. No Lotus stuff in our environment.

The BlackBerry chap who asked for a screenshot earlier has been ominiously quiet since I provided one...

Cheers,

Daveyrand

New Contributor
My Device: Various

It's early days, but the issue seems to have gone away since updating BES from 10.0 to 10.1. Might be worth a crack if you're having the problem.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Is there any update about this issue? We have dozens of BlackBerry devices connected to our Exchange Server 2010 using BES, and the few Blackberry 10 devices we have, have the same problem. The invitation was sent from somebody from the same network from a Windows computer. The Calendar invitation email shows the correct time from Outlook and from Outlook Web Access. But the time is off on the BlackBerry 10, displaying the same strange message about the time being displayed in local time and the sender was from Pacific Time. The phone is correctly set to Pacific Time. All users are in Pacific Time. I've also tried turning off the Automatic update time zones on the phone to test.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Sorry, just saw daveyrand's post. The update to 10.1 fixed it in my case, too.