Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
atsg
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Recent Call List - EMPTY

My recent calls list has suddenly become inactive. It doesnt get updated. I cleared it hoping it will put some life back into it, but now its just emply. No call data gets updated.

Is anyone else facing this issue?

Can a BB expert guide a solution?

Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Recent Call List - EMPTY

Have you tried restarting the phone. Long press the lock button on the top and select restart from the screen. Let me know if this has resolved your problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Contributor
atsg

Have tried that several times without any success
Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Please provide the OS version of your phone. It is advisable to update your phone 10.0.10.xx for getting rid of most bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Contributor
atsg

OS ver 10.0.10.82

The call list was working fine before it gave up 2 days ago.
Contributor
atsg

Restarted and now it's working fine. Strange it didn't several times I restarted before.

Thanks UKmight for the help