Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
kenzzie
My Device: BB10 Z10

Recurring events, ? lost in BB10

[ Edited ]

Playing around with calendar app tonight.  Just noticed that recurring events (birthdays, anniversaries) have not migrated to my Z10.

I had gotten into the habit of  entering birthdays and special events (my anniversary) as yearly recurring events with a 1 week reminder.  Unfortunately, none of these events are showing up on my Z10 calendar app.  Did i miss something in the device switch?

Ken

Contributor
kenzzie
My Device: BB10 Z10

Re: Recurring events, ? lost in BB10

[ Edited ]

Further...

Now when I try and set up my anniversary as a recurring (hopefully!) event and I go to switch the recurrence from "no recurrence" to yearly, the calendar app closes.  Is it try to tell me something?

Ken

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

There have been some bugs in the calendar app where the app just closes unexpectedly. Hopefully that gets fixed in a future update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
shadowmatt
My Device: Z10

Yeah the Z10 wont see and reocuring events from my iCal accout.

Except that is for te current month and past dates.