Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
mantiz
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Remember and Evernote integration.

I upgraded from a 9900 to the Z10 and I now have about 100 notes in the "unfilled entries" folder in remember. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to move these notes into a folder that is synced with evernote. Only local/non synced folders are selectable in each note.

Please use plain text.
Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Remember and Evernote integration.

Hey mantiz,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Currently  the feature to move these items is not available.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Do you know if we will get a program on the Z10 for Evernote, I checked on the AppWorld, and it does not find any thing yet for Evernote, it is very disapointing that this program was not yet ported to the Z10

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Visitor
ehoover99
My Device: Blackberry Z10

hatchback,

Is this feature on the drawing board?

This is really a must have or a sep evernote app.

Thank You,

-eric

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
adamtdm
My Device: Z10

Really is a big thing for me to. Saying you have evernote baked in and then it only syncs half your notes takes an age to make any changes, doesn’t sync from the server is not acceptable.

It’s almost as if you picked a couple names off the most used apps lists on itunes and paid them for their name and didn’t worry about actually making the apps usable

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Yes they will but it will take any where between 1hrs to a day before any change made to any of the Evernote items using a computer or other device even shows up on the REMEMBER thing

Also you can not even file any thing in any of the REMEMBER container that are made for Evernote

and all Evernote item that were created using a computer or other device are readonly and can not be edited, and also there is absolutely no way to seem all the Evernote items, they must be viewed in each separate containers, and the no way to sort them to view those that were uptaded recently, then again it take so long for the REMEMBER to update Evernote items that by the time it gets updated on the Z10, they are already things of the long ago past.

We need a real Evernote program on the Z10 and not that REMEMBER thing that is not working properly

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wandern
My Device: Z10

Remember Evernote entries do not support tags?

Hopefully someone can tell me this is just my imagination, but it appears that only device-local (non-Evernote-synced) Remember entries support tags.

Any entry created in an Evernote-synced folder lacks a "Tags" menu option!

This is a huge oversight...  I have been searching but I haven't found any commitment by either BB or Evernote to create an app with at least basic functionality (such as tagging!)

Please use plain text.