Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
kenzzie
My Device: BB10 Z10

Resend Messages?

Odd issue today...

I have two messages I tried to send this afternoon, one an email (gmail) and one a BBM reply.  Both have yet to go through.  Both messages show the little clock icon.  I've had good signal all afternoon.  Phone's been working fine for calls.

In the past if I've had this issue, I'd hilight the item and click "resend" from the options menu.  Can't seem to find this option with BB10.  Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Ken

Contributor
kenzzie

Re: Resend Messages?

Shut down and then restarted Network and Data under Network Connections/Mobile Network.  Messages have gone through now, plus received a bunch of emails that hadn't shown up on my device.  Not sure what happened tho, nor how to prevent it from happening again.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Check with Rogers to make sure your data plan is provisioned properly. You should have the BB Logo next to your signal bars. If you don't see that let them know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
kenzzie

Thanks, think it was a network/carrier issue.

Ken

John_Clark wrote:
Check with Rogers to make sure your data plan is provisioned properly. You should have the BB Logo next to your signal bars. If you don't see that let them know.

New Contributor
agj629
My Device: 9790

Hi. You can turn off network and data then in the hub do a refresh that will resend pending messages. It works.

New Contributor
agj629
My Device: 9790

after some time a negative red dot appears meaning system has given up, then a resend button down below appears to give the option to resend it again, after refreshing and after clock apperaring waiting to leave.