Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Roll Back

Dear All,

just got the phone yesterday, but now i am moving back to my old bb phone.

1. no bis for z10

2. does not reply address to be changed for gmail

3. no whatsapp

4. no facebook chat...

very disappointed....

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Roll Back

Hi Tariqkhan,

I guess you haven't been keeping up on things, but WhatsApp is rumored to arrive next week on the Z10, BIS is no longer needed, and Facebook Chat is included in the Hub (although a future update may change that). I'm not sure what you mean by #2.

It's too bad that you're not giving the device a chance, but give it a little longer and you'll likely have a lot more of what you're looking for in terms of features.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

on point 2 was

i have gmail account, but on gmail account i have set the reply to address my coporate email address.

i have got that set on ipad, andriod and other phones, but on this it does not take affect.

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Do you have this set up on the server side? I tested the Send As functionality before using an Outlook.com account and messages sent from my Z10 were sent from the alternate email name.

Beyond the server side settings though, you're correct, there is no way to do this on device.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

I will try now