Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
juliewxx

Rubbish OS Update

My OS is now updated to 10.1.0.2312, hoping this would solve some issues (texts stopped working which is crazy for a phone). I now have so many apps not working including Deezer for which I pay i am seriously considering ditching this Z10. Are these issues with apps failing after updates going to be resolved. I just get the phone to be reasonable and something else stops working. Whats going on?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Rubbish OS Update

I don't see others which that are using your OS. Can you explain "Texts has stop" You can't send or receive texts?

That app Deezer you need to contact the developer maybe it app does not work with the new OS click below also this app to seems to be free

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/4624/?countrycode=CA

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
juliewxx

prior to updating to the current OS the previous update left me unable to write or send text messages as the application wouldn't open. This is now resolved. The deezer app is free but you have to subscribe. This did work perfectly until I updated my OS as did many of my other apps. Why would you give an update that was incompatible to the apps available, I have had1 issue after the other with this stupid phone which never happened on previous BB's.I have had. Why can I still download the app if it is incompatible?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Carrier: Bell

So why did your first post say you paid for Deezer? So you have to pay to subscribe?

You need to contact the developer to help you out with the app if it ins't working! It isn't Blackberry problem has "Blackberry" didn't develop the app itself I sent you the link so you can contact the support

Good luck!

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ratcat
My Carrier: ATT

It is my understanding that EE and Vodafone (England) have rolled out 10.1.0.2312 late last month.  Seemed to be a lot of talk on various forums about multiple issues with it.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,755
My Carrier: Verizon

juliewxx wrote:

Why would you give an update that was incompatible to the apps available, I have had1 issue after the other with this stupid phone which never happened on previous BB's.I have had. Why can I still download the app if it is incompatible?

Juliewxx, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

So, I understand you're frustrated, but please be nice. We are users just like you.

1. Delete your Deezer app from the device (touch and hold the icon a few seconds until you see the trashcan icon) then touch the trashcan and confirm.
  2. Restart the Z10 by holding the edge power button a couple of seconds then > Restart at bottom right.
  3. Go to BlackBerryWorld and reinstall your Deezer app from your MyWorld listing.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.